interior roads, sites, registration area, hookups, recreation, swimming, security, laundry, store and building maintenance...
cleanliness and physical characteristics of restrooms, including interior construction, adequate supplies/odor free, adequate number of facilities, exterior appearance and location in relation to park spaces, and interior appearance.
the park's setting and site layout, function and identification of signage, overall exterior building maintenance, noise, trash disposal, litter and debris around the grounds and sites, and appearance of grounds, sites and entrance area.
Helpful Reviews: 1
I cannot give this campground even a "1" as far as the rating. I had to choose one for the review to continue.
(1) Not easy to get to this place. Road/entrance going to the campground is a very bumpy, trashy, not appealing
(2) Check-in was a disaster. No wi-fi unless you pay $6 per day. I was NOT informed when I made the
reservation of this, only "yes we have wi-fi". At check-in, the lady said wi-fi was NOT good. In fact, she said to
me that "this was a good place to start a campground".
(3) I was told when calling in my reservation, that Good Sam's was honored. But it is NOT Good Sam's.
(4) The kid that took us to our site, took us the wrong direction, so we were backwards in the site. Had to drive
back around the campground and enter the site correctly.
(5) Sites are grass, not level, it did have a very small concrete pad. Did not help with our 38' trailer. Ruts in
the ground where prior campers have gotten stuck in mud/grass. Also, dog doo-doo everywhere.
(6) No 50-amp service. Had to be moved to a site with 2- 30-amp. So this was the 2nd site move for us.
(7) This is a "live-in" campground. Many, many, old, run down trailers & 5th wheels just left empty at sites.
(8) Very noisy, busy, with golf carts driving everywhere and late in the evening also.
(9) Total misrepresentation from the girl that I made reservation with on the phone. I asked corporate and
campground for a discount on our stay but was declined. Only offered a free 1-night stay. We will NEVER
return to this place.
(10) This campground is VERY MIS-MANAGED. It is just sad. Their revenue comes from the "live-in's" so the
regular campers are NOT important.
(11) I depend on reviews of campgrounds and I hope this helps others that are considering staying here.
(12) Good Sam's needs to reconsider their rating of this place as well.
Was this review helpful? (1)
Information, views and opinions expressed on this website are the views of the person posting the message, do not reflect the views of Good Sam, and are not endorsed, supported, encouraged, sanctioned, verified or agreed upon by Good Sam.