Avg Facility Rating
interior roads, sites, registration area, hookups, recreation, swimming, security, laundry, store and building maintenance...
Avg Restroom Rating
cleanliness and physical characteristics of restrooms, including interior construction, adequate supplies/odor free, adequate number of facilities, exterior appearance and location in relation to park spaces, and interior appearance.
Avg Appeal Rating
the park's setting and site layout, function and identification of signage, overall exterior building maintenance, noise, trash disposal, litter and debris around the grounds and sites, and appearance of grounds, sites and entrance area.
Lone Star W
Helpful Reviews: 34
This is a nice park option. Overall, we had a good overnight experience and would return.
- It is just outside the city and very quiet
- It accommodates big rigs
- It has a full compliment of amenities (but NO hot tub) and is well maintained
- There are small trees on each site and plenty of grassy area with tables.
- Good service staff
- Sites are all gravel, and a little tight. We had to unhook our tow to exit our site.
- The sites are set up so the utilities are shared with the adjacent site and the picnic area is shared on the other side. It seems a little less private in that setup.
Was this review helpful? (6)
Helpful Reviews: 1
Date of Stay: November, 2015
Overall Rating Facility Rating Restroom Rating Appeal Rating
This is a great place to stay longterm, weekly or daily. I have been here with my family for about 4 months and we have not had any problems. The staff is great and friendly. The facilites are well kept and the bath/laundry rooms are probably the cleaniest bathrooms I have ever seen. All of the RVers are very friendly and helpful. I have enjoyed our stay and recommend this rv ranch to any and everyone. If your are in the DFW area make sure you add this as a location to stay.
Was this review helpful? (22)
Information, views and opinions expressed on this website are the views of the person posting the message, do not reflect the views of Good Sam, and are not endorsed, supported, encouraged, sanctioned, verified or agreed upon by Good Sam.