1. Okay, where do we start, this is a "glorified cattle pasture, with RV hookups". If you like roughing it, this is the place to visit!
2. There is NEVER anyone in the "office", and there is NO Security or locked gate, that we can see.
3. Yes, there is a Pool, but don't try to swim in it, unless your next visit is to the E.R. - it appears to HAVE NOT been cleaned out in over a year.
4. There are 2 Restrooms, but both are marked "Male/Female", and the locks don't appear to be too sturdy.
5. The signage declares 50/30-amp, but be sure to have a 30-amp adapter with you, since there ISN'T any 50-amp sites available, and currently, they charge $3 per day PLUS TAX for Electric.
6. "The Lodge" is suppose to be a meeting room, but parts of it has been converted over to the on-site Camp Host living quarters and storeroom. The Washer/Dryer that's available, if you can get past all the stuff on the floor, and by the way, even though there are "No Smoking in the Buildings Rule", this "Lodge" reeks of old and new Tobacco Smoke.
7. The Park Host, when available, is very adamant on how and where to park, and if you tow your car on a Tow-dolly, you MUST remove it before parking, even though 4-down towing is allowed to park as is.
8. There is concrete drainage throughout the Park, but these are covered by PLASTIC Grading, so, this is the main reason the Host is so worried about where and how you drive!
9. Calling this place a Resort, is like calling a Fast Food Restaurant a High-Classed Dinner! This place is at least 5 steps below a "Resort", and that's putting it nicely!