cleanliness and physical characteristics of restrooms, including interior construction, adequate supplies/odor free, adequate number of facilities, exterior appearance and location in relation to park spaces, and interior appearance.
the park's setting and site layout, function and identification of signage, overall exterior building maintenance, noise, trash disposal, litter and debris around the grounds and sites, and appearance of grounds, sites and entrance area.
The campground had more downs than ups. The things we liked were the pretty views of the surrounding mountains and the dog walk area. There is a very nice gentleman who helped us find a site and get us in the site. Also, it's only a 45 min drive to Zion National Park.
The things we didn't like were numerous:
1) not all people observed keeping their dogs on a leash and apparently that's ok with management.
2) people do not pick up their dog poop (we do)
3) the sites are extremely narrow with trees. We have a 42ft 5th wheel and barely got it one spot after failing to get it in another.
4) the office does not like paperwork, they gave us nothing when we checked in - no receipt, no policies, no campground map - nothing.
5) the WiFi was almost non-existent. When we were able to get on, it was unbearably slow.
6) there were people checking in at 11pm and apparently that's ok with management. :(
7) the trash dumpster was overflowing with garbage when we arrived on Sat and wasn't picked up until Tuesday. It stunk to high heavens and we couldn't even get rid of our garbage.
8) on the day we were leaving, they allowed a motorhome pulling a trailer to park where it blocked us from an easy pull out from our site. Apparently this is ok with management.
Just wanted you to know what to expect.
This park has a new owner who is cleaning and fixing it up. The park was full when we called to get a spot. The new owner said to come on in and he would get something figured out for us. We stayed 4 nights and enjoyed the stay. Thank You for everything.
Information, views and opinions expressed on this website are the views of the person posting the message, do not reflect the views of Good Sam, and are not endorsed, supported, encouraged, sanctioned, verified or agreed upon by Good Sam.
The three-number rating that accompanies each campground listing in the directory gives readers an at-a-glance assessment of a campground's amenities, cleanliness and environment.
How to read the Good Sam Rating 10/10 /10. All three ratings categories are measured on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best.Less than 1 percent of parks or campgrounds receive the coveted 10 / 10 / 10 rating, which indicates superior facilities that are well maintained, clean, well-appointed restrooms and a highly appealing appearance.Campgrounds are inspected annually by dedicated RVers like you.
Completeness of facilities
10 / 10 / 10 The first campground rating evaluates completeness and quality of facilities.In this category we rate interior roads, sites, registration area, hookups, recreation, swimming, security, laundry, store and building maintenance.
Cleanliness and physical characteristics of restrooms and showers
10 / 10 / 10 The second rating category concerns the cleanliness and physical characteristics of toilets, walls, showers, sinks/counters/mirrors and floor. If a park achieves a full point in each of the above, it receives a star (), indicating exceptionally clean restrooms.
Also rated are physical characteristics of restrooms, including interior construction, adequate supplies/odor free, adequate number of facilities, exterior appearance and location in relation to park spaces, and interior appearance.
Visual Appeal and Environmental Quality
10 / 10 / 10
This category addresses the park's setting and site layout, function and identification of signage, overall exterior building maintenance, noise, trash disposal, litter and debris around the grounds and sites, and appearance of grounds, sites and entrance area.
N-bnd:From Jct of I-15 & Main St (exit 22), N 0.4 mi on Main St to Mulberry Ln, SE 0.1 mi to Valley N 100 ft (R); or S-bnd: From Jct of I-15 & Main St (exit 23), S 1 mi on Main St to Mulberry Ln, SE 0.1 mi to Valley, N 100 ft (R)
Camping World, Good Sam Insurance Agency, Camping World RV Sales, Good Sam Life Insurance Central, Coast Resorts, Good Sam Life & Health, Good Sam TravelAssist, Good Sam Roadside Assistance, Good Sam Extended Service Plan, Events, Tours and Rallies, RV Loans, MotorHome, Rv.net, Trailer Life, Good Sam | Camping World Visa