Avg Facility Rating
interior roads, sites, registration area, hookups, recreation, swimming, security, laundry, store and building maintenance...
Avg Restroom Rating
cleanliness and physical characteristics of restrooms, including interior construction, adequate supplies/odor free, adequate number of facilities, exterior appearance and location in relation to park spaces, and interior appearance.
Avg Appeal Rating
the park's setting and site layout, function and identification of signage, overall exterior building maintenance, noise, trash disposal, litter and debris around the grounds and sites, and appearance of grounds, sites and entrance area.
Helpful Reviews: 0
Helpful Reviews: 1
Date of Stay: February, 2020
ONLY for a few days ... NO MORE !
We have been RVing for the last 7 months non stop. This is one of the worst RV park we have stayed.
In the reviews, the owner/manager writes :
'Our guests are important to us and we want everyone to enjoy their stay at our campground.'
Well they should act on that rather than having to repeat that they regret ... 'Sorry' does nothing to improve the situation.
- The sites are VERY close together, too close ... some but not all have concrete pads.
- Heated pool but needs cleaning. Lots of debris in the pool. Color of water ??
I suggest you take a shower after swimming in the pool.
- The park in general poorly maintained.
- Over priced even with Good Sam discount.
Normal RV park rules are not respected :
- don't walk through someone else's campsite
- don't leave your dog tied up outside or in your RV alone (dog barks non-stop)
The worst was --- The front neighbour was renovating his fixed modified 1970's trailer ... it was a construction site for 3 days. Was very patient and waited until the 3rd day to complain ... I was told that this wasn't 'quiet hours' !!! Does anyone go to an RV park to hear the constant noise of power tools all day ?
- Miter saw and circular saw all day
- Jig saw and hammer in the evening
- 1st day from about noon to 5pm
- 2nd day from about 11 am to past 6 pm
- 3rd day from about 11 am to about 3 pm ... and again from 7 pm to past 9 pm
- this morning, the 4th day of construction the hammer started a little past 7 am !!!
5 day stay ... It's a good thing we are leaving today. Will not return.
Only 2 STARS - one for Location ... beautiful Fort Myers
one for Location ... all services are nearby, restaurants, groceries, beach ...
Was this review helpful? (2)
Helpful Reviews: 1
Date of Stay: December, 2017
Overall Rating Facility Rating Restroom Rating Appeal Rating
Surprised this Rv Park hasn't been reviewed. Very bad condition for an Rv RESORT! With all the negative reviews on trip advisor I would hope that Good Sams would think twice about having them in their network. Rv Park is almost unnavigable. Many parked cars. Not enough picnic tables. Rv parking is very odd in that rigs are parked in opposite directions forcing Rv entrances to face each other. Have never seen that in a park but it's because the electricity is at only one end of site. Many very old run down mobile homes.
Was this review helpful? (12)
Information, views and opinions expressed on this website are the views of the person posting the message, do not reflect the views of Good Sam, and are not endorsed, supported, encouraged, sanctioned, verified or agreed upon by Good Sam.